Year-End Agency Conference + 2021 Kickoff
2020 was a challenging year for all, but the one bright spot throughout was our team at Absolute Web. With businesses shifting their focus to digital early in the year, we had the pleasure of working with passionate brands to launch 28 new eCommerce projects, form 13 new strategic partnerships, and work with 345 clients – we also won a few awards along the way.
To celebrate, our Miami and Los Angeles teams gathered for an outdoor celebration to reflect on the previous year and the start of a new one. It was great to finally have the Absolute Web family back together, and to safely see our team in person again.
Here are some highlights from the event, and from the past year:
By the numbers
345 clients worked with
111,878 hours produced
13 new strategic partnerships
28 new projects launched
Projects in 2020 we’re proud of
Glo Skin Beauty – Magento 2 Project, Multi-Website
Salty K Swim – Shopify Project, Brand by Kim Zolciak-Biermann
Amuse – PWA Project, Los Angeles Startup
BHFO – Shopify Plus Experience Redesign
Skin Elite – BigCommerce Project
R+Co Bleu – Magento 2/PWA Project
Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in US (2018, 2019, 2020)
Awwwards Honoree Designs (3 projects, 2020)
Launch of Women of eCommerce Virtual Event Series (2020) – Read more
1st eCommerce Agency in South Florida to reach Shopify Plus Partner Status (2020) – Read more
New strategic partnerships
Miami/LA team awards
Employee of the Year – Hannah L.
The Extra Mile Award – Alain G.
The Rising Star Award – Shayna S.
Management Excellence Award – Kyle L.
Impressive Growth Award – Alexander K.
Agency goals for 2021
- Grow the team across the company
- Build a strong and engaging agency culture
- Become a powerful voice in the eCommerce space
- Improve quality of our services
- Introduce personal development paths to help fuel employee growth
- Headless Commerce: A Q&A With Our Team
- What Exactly Is Headless Commerce and How Does It Work?
- Absolute Web Named 2021 National and Local Excellence Award Winner by UpCity
- Preparing Your eCommerce Business for the iOS 14 Update
- NFTs and How They’re Used in Marketing
- Absolute Web Partners With WordPress VIP