Marketing Sustainability Without Greenwashing
Greenwashing, also known as ‘Green Sheen,’ is an unfortunately common marketing strategy used to make a brand seem more eco-friendly or healthy than it actually is. Think of it like this: Brands who see sustainability and health as a marketing tactic instead of as a core value are likely greenwashers.
Sad right? We think so. And so do conscious consumers. And let’s be real, conscious consumerism is on the rise. With so many choices, so much information, and education opportunities, consumers are learning how to spot these green-washers tricks.
To learn more, download the white page here.
- Best eCommerce Conferences 2022 and Marketing Events to Attend
- Prepare for the 2021 Holiday Season
- Headless Commerce: A Q&A With Our Team
- What Exactly Is Headless Commerce and How Does It Work?
- Absolute Web Named 2021 National and Local Excellence Award Winner by UpCity
- Preparing Your eCommerce Business for the iOS 14 Update
Not sure which upcoming eCommerce conferences you should attend? We’re…