Marketing Sustainability Without Greenwashing
Greenwashing, also known as ‘Green Sheen,’ is an unfortunately common marketing strategy used to make a brand seem more eco-friendly or healthy than it actually is. Think of it like this: Brands who see sustainability and health as a marketing tactic instead of as a core value are likely greenwashers.
Sad right? We think so. And so do conscious consumers. And let’s be real, conscious consumerism is on the rise. With so many choices, so much information, and education opportunities, consumers are learning how to spot these green-washers tricks.
To learn more, download the white page here.
- Absolute Web Named 2021 National and Local Excellence Award Winner by UpCity
- Preparing Your eCommerce Business for the iOS 14 Update
- NFTs and How They’re Used in Marketing
- Absolute Web Partners With WordPress VIP
- Absolute Web is among Top Web Development Companies in Los Angeles
- What Does a Mobile-First Approach Mean and How Do You Accomplish It?