Marketing Sustainability Without Greenwashing
Greenwashing, also known as ‘Green Sheen,’ is an unfortunately common marketing strategy used to make a brand seem more eco-friendly or healthy than it actually is. Think of it like this: Brands who see sustainability and health as a marketing tactic instead of as a core value are likely greenwashers.
Sad right? We think so. And so do conscious consumers. And let’s be real, conscious consumerism is on the rise. With so many choices, so much information, and education opportunities, consumers are learning how to spot these green-washers tricks.
To learn more, download the white page here.
- eCommerce Business and Technology Predictions for 2021
- Emulating In-Store Shopping Experiences, Online!
- Growing eCommerce Brand Loyalty with Community Marketing
- How to Use Instagram Guides for Your Business
- Absolute Web Awarded Partner of the Year by Searchspring
- Marketing Sustainability Without Greenwashing
2020 made an impact on just about everything, eCommerce included….
As a brand, building a community is a fantastic way…