Absolute Web, established in 1999 with offices in Miami & LA, is a Full Service Digital Commerce Agency helping merchants grow their eCommerce business. We pride ourselves on our innovative approach and exceptional customer service.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and creative candidate to join our Miami-based Marketing Team at Absolute Web as an eCommerce Marketing Strategist. If you have a passion for eCommerce and a flair for building and optimizing marketing strategies, this is the role for you.
You’ll be working together with our talented Miami-based marketing team, putting together strategy, executing on it, improving, and optimizing with a goal of helping our clients grow their eCommerce business. This is an opportunity to make a real impact in a dynamic and growing industry.
Miami Office Only
This is a full time position working from our Miami office with hybrid flexibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- eCommerce strategy planning, and exection
- Managing Email Marketing & Automation. Klaviyo knowledge a big plus. Other notable tech: DotDigital, Bloomreach, Sendlane.
- Loyalty & Rewards program management and optimization (Yotpo, Smile.io, LoyaltyLion – a big plus).
- Paid Social & Search: Strategy and omplementation
- Analytics & Reporting to ensure effectiveness and ROI
- Collaborating with our skilled Marketing Team to improve and optimize with a goal of helping our clients grow their eCommerce Business
- At least 2 years of Digital Ecommerce Marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of Strategy, Planning, and Execution
- Experience with Email Marketing & Automation
- Proficient in Paid Search & Social
- Strong Creative & Sales Copy skills
- Excellent Analytics & Reporting abilities
- Understanding how main channels (online store, email, search & social, influencer/affiliate, etc.) work together and how to build and optimize them
Diversity and Inclusion CommitmentAbsolute Web is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.