Who Is Watching You?
The U.S. Department of Justice is trying to require all Internet service providers to keep track of their customers and what web sites they visit. The Department feels that they are not able to carry out criminal investigations to the fullest extent because there are currently no laws in place to make Internet providerskeep track of their customers and what they do over the Internet.
Members of Congress were not in agreement with the Department for suggesting a new law requiring Internet companies to keep records of user activity, because they did not disclosing details on how it should be crafted to aid criminal investigations. Mandatory data retention proposals have been circulating since 2005 with nothing in place as of yet.
Read more on this subject @: http://news.cnet.com/8301-1001_3-20029863-92.html#ixzz1CdcktNYl
- Enterprise Ecommerce: Benefits of Migrating from Salesforce Commerce Cloud to Shopify Plus
- 3 Ways to Personalize the Customer Experience
- Ecommerce Growth Strategy Over Hype: How Not To Get Carried Away by AI
- Top eCommerce Conferences and Marketing Events to Attend in 2024
- Inc. 5000 & Absolute Web: Celebrating 6 Years of Recognition
- The Most Inspiring eCommerce Event. EEE 2023 Recap.
In the fast-evolving landscape of e-commerce, selecting the right platform…
In a rapidly evolving industry like eCommerce, staying ahead of…
Shopify Plus, an enterprise-level version of the popular Shopify eCommerce…