Who Is Watching You?
The U.S. Department of Justice is trying to require all Internet service providers to keep track of their customers and what web sites they visit. The Department feels that they are not able to carry out criminal investigations to the fullest extent because there are currently no laws in place to make Internet providerskeep track of their customers and what they do over the Internet.
Members of Congress were not in agreement with the Department for suggesting a new law requiring Internet companies to keep records of user activity, because they did not disclosing details on how it should be crafted to aid criminal investigations. Mandatory data retention proposals have been circulating since 2005 with nothing in place as of yet.
Read more on this subject @: http://news.cnet.com/8301-1001_3-20029863-92.html#ixzz1CdcktNYl
- Charting the Future: Absolute Web’s Roadmap for 2023
- eCommerce Conferences 2023 and Marketing Events to Attend
- Absolute Web Marks 5 Consecutive Years in the Inc. 5000
- Amazon is Extending Its Prime Benefits to Shopify Retailers
- Proud Sponsors of ChargeX 2022 by Recharge
- New “Absolute Web” Office in Lisbon, to Grow Our European & Global Presence
Our ecommerce agency has had a remarkable year. We’re excited to share…
Not sure which upcoming eCommerce conferences 2023 you should attend?…