What is the Sandbox?
No – not the sandbox in the kid’s playground down the street, we are referring to the Google sandbox! You might have come across the Google sandbox and wondered what it was about.
Sometimes a newly created site does not show up on search engines immediately and can take up to a year to show up. Other times a website can disappear from searches altogether.
This is called the sand box effect. Google has put this website in the ‘sandbox’ to make sure it is worthy of being indexed. Google does this for a few reasons. One of the primary reasons is to discourage quickie spamming sites from getting top places in search rankings. These sites are taking away from more quality sites with relevant information.
There are many ways to avoid the sandbox effect. Using the experience and knowledge of www.aws3.com , our web design firm can make sure that your website is designed properly with the correct search engine optimization to eliminate problems with Google and get the results that you need.
- Black Friday Is Now a Season, Not a Weekend
- Buying Patterns are Inconsistent, but the Direction of Global eCommerce Is Clear
- Customer Service for the Modern D2C Customer
- Email Marketing Magic with the New Okendo-Klaviyo Integration
- How to Retain Subscribers with New Email Marketing Strategies
- The Top 5 Tips to Mastering SMS Marketing
By Mike Cassidy, Signifyd lead storyteller A winter wave of…
There’s a new power couple in town: the magic of…