Content, Content, Content
Lately websites have had to re-think and redo their content so that it doesn’t clash with Google and their new algorithms and still rank highly.
Googles algorithm penalizes any duplicate content or poor content on websites by reducing their page ranking. Websites like Ezine articles, Article base and Hubpages saw an 80% drop in their organic performance index during February.
Drops in ranking like this can devastate a company or website. Where as your website might have been on page one for a search, it could now be six or seven pages back on a search. Google is trying its best to make sure that its users can expect quality content with its search results with out having to sift through inaccurate duplicate content.
- Enterprise Ecommerce: Benefits of Migrating from Salesforce Commerce Cloud to Shopify Plus
- 3 Ways to Personalize the Customer Experience
- Ecommerce Growth Strategy Over Hype: How Not To Get Carried Away by AI
- Top eCommerce Conferences and Marketing Events to Attend in 2024
- Inc. 5000 & Absolute Web: Celebrating 6 Years of Recognition
- The Most Inspiring eCommerce Event. EEE 2023 Recap.
In the fast-evolving landscape of e-commerce, selecting the right platform…
In a rapidly evolving industry like eCommerce, staying ahead of…
Shopify Plus, an enterprise-level version of the popular Shopify eCommerce…