Content, Content, Content
Lately websites have had to re-think and redo their content so that it doesn’t clash with Google and their new algorithms and still rank highly.
Googles algorithm penalizes any duplicate content or poor content on websites by reducing their page ranking. Websites like Ezine articles, Article base and Hubpages saw an 80% drop in their organic performance index during February.
Drops in ranking like this can devastate a company or website. Where as your website might have been on page one for a search, it could now be six or seven pages back on a search. Google is trying its best to make sure that its users can expect quality content with its search results with out having to sift through inaccurate duplicate content.
- Black Friday Is Now a Season, Not a Weekend
- Buying Patterns are Inconsistent, but the Direction of Global eCommerce Is Clear
- Customer Service for the Modern D2C Customer
- Email Marketing Magic with the New Okendo-Klaviyo Integration
- How to Retain Subscribers with New Email Marketing Strategies
- The Top 5 Tips to Mastering SMS Marketing
By Mike Cassidy, Signifyd lead storyteller A winter wave of…
There’s a new power couple in town: the magic of…