Content, Content, Content
Lately websites have had to re-think and redo their content so that it doesn’t clash with Google and their new algorithms and still rank highly.
Googles algorithm penalizes any duplicate content or poor content on websites by reducing their page ranking. Websites like Ezine articles, Article base and Hubpages saw an 80% drop in their organic performance index during February.
Drops in ranking like this can devastate a company or website. Where as your website might have been on page one for a search, it could now be six or seven pages back on a search. Google is trying its best to make sure that its users can expect quality content with its search results with out having to sift through inaccurate duplicate content.
- Absolute Web Marks 5 Consecutive Years in the Inc. 5000
- Amazon is Extending Its Prime Benefits to Shopify Retailers
- Proud Sponsors of ChargeX 2022 by Recharge
- New “Absolute Web” Office in Lisbon, to Grow Our European & Global Presence
- Proud Sponsors of Signifyd’s FLOW Summit 2022
- Announcing the 2022 State of Subscription Commerce report from Recharge
We are excited to bring you key learnings from this…
On February 23rd, 2022, Absolute Web hosted its first annual…