Absolute Web is a leading Digital Commerce Agency headquartered in Miami, with more offices in LA & Europe. Our primary focus & expertise is building, supporting and scaling our clients’ operations on the following eCommerce platforms: Shopify, Magento & BigCommerce.
- Experience working at a web/marketing agency is a strong plus, but also considering past-freelancers with proven experience in the space
- Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates solid competency in UI/UX
- Proficient in one or more of these softwares: Figma (or Sketch, Adobe XD), Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc), InVision, Affinity Designer
- Experience working or understanding eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create user-centered designs, understand business requirements and project goals
- Assist in conducting user research together with our marketing or development project managers
- Be able to utilize user personas to create user flows and wireframes (Figma/InVision)
- Create website prototypes for mobile and desktop previews
- Communicate with product and engineering teams, as well as with project managers and clients
- Idea person that brings fresh, innovative ideas to the table and is able to execute
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Digitally savvy and aware
- Follow latest and best practices in UI/UX for web development, eCommerce
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment; personable and flexible
- Willingness to learn and grow; can-do positive attitude
Ready to join our team? Apply now
Shopify Full-Stack Developer
Miami / Los Angeles
We are Absolute Web, a full-service digital commerce agency based in Miami, FL. We help both B2C + B2B Merchants grow their online business. Services...
Affiliate + Partnerships Manager
Miami / Los Angeles
The Affiliate + Partnerships Manager will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, managing, optimizing, and reporting on affiliate and partner relations aimed at growing revenue. They...
Diversity and Inclusion CommitmentAbsolute Web is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.