We are looking for someone with web development experience who is interested in expanding their knowledge and experience in the eCommerce space.
The right candidate will have a good technological grasp of eCommerce, applications and development and be able to work in a collaborative environment to provide clients with dynamic solutions.
- Experience creating test plans, product specifications, feature requirements, or acceptance criteria for any type of web development
- Ability to determine logical solutions
- Strong understanding of web technologies, websites, and web-based software
- The ability to turn requests from clients into technical solutions
- Resourceful at using KBs, forums, and websites to investigate issues and problems
- Previous experience in an agency environment a plus
- Effective writing and communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate details to both technical and non-technical people
Miami / Los Angeles
Diversity and Inclusion CommitmentAbsolute Web is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.