As a People and Culture Manager you will manage human resources across the company. You will be involved in the development of our incredible team from recruiting to onboarding to professional development. In addition, you will assist the C-Suite with resource management, project tracking, and metrics. Ultimately you will be responsible for any activity that improves the culture and performance of the company.
We are looking for a smart, empathic individual who can connect creativity and business. You should be someone who takes a strong personal responsibility for the work while valuing teamwork and frequent collaboration. This position is full-time.
- Has strong intuition for people, is empathic and caring, and knows how to help people reach their full potential.
- Is passionate about design, marketing, and eCommerce and wants to help build an impactful creative / innovative culture.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Is a clear communicator and great listener.
- Is a self-starter who is comfortable facing uncertainty and taking on new challenges.
- Loves to solve problems and build structure and processes to streamline and simplify operations.
- Is comfortable and relaxed in a fast-paced, high-performance environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead Human Resources across the company
- Build a company culture that amplifies our mission, vision, and purpose.
- Put together, develop, and make suggestions surrounding employee benefits package
- Develop hiring roadmaps with team leaders
- Manage recruiting including job descriptions, job postings, candidate reviews and screenings, tracking and scheduling interviews, finalizing job offers, and onboarding.
- Serves as the administrative manager of company benefits including our health insurance plans and 401(k) plan, etc.
- Lead new employee onboarding and ensure a positive beginning for all new team members.
- Continue to develop our employee handbook and best practices.
- Track and assist with the professional development of the team.
- Track the team’s time across projects
- Assist with forecasting and progress reporting.
- Assist with tools that monitor utilization and other financial metrics.
- Support with payroll and other human resource-related tasks
- Plan and manage company events from happy hours to large gatherings.
- Support our remote teams
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Has 3-6 years experience working in HR or Operations, ideally at an agency or a tech company
- Familiarity and comfort with Mac/PC
- Experience with Google Docs and/or Microsoft Word
- Experience with Google Sheets and/or Excel
- Experience with various project management tools
Miami / Los Angeles
Diversity and Inclusion CommitmentAbsolute Web is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.