You may work out of our Miami Headquarters or our Los Angeles office. Work-from-home will be considered for the right candidate.
- 2-3 years of copywriting experience at a successful D2C brand or digital marketing agency required. Applicants without this experience will not be considered.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must provide a blog or portfolio that reflects skill and creative flair for writing. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Creative copywriting, grammar, spelling, written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of the difference between Web copy, email copy, social copy, blog copy, etc.
- Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest Proficiency- strong overall knowledge of the social media landscape
- Must have a foundational understanding of the eCommerce industry/landscape. Applicants without this experience will not be considered.
- Ability to turnover high-quality work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Idea person!!!!! Must be able to contribute with ideas, campaign concepts, and more.
- Follow current pop culture
- Digitally savvy
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write compelling, witty, selling, and creative copy for email marketing, landing pages, product pages, digital ads, and blogs
- Write in multiple styles, formats, and tones
- Utilize feedback/direction from the creative team-lead to generate multiple explorations with feedback
- Write compelling and grammatically clean, long-form copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, and calls to action
- Conceptualize and execute smart work that achieves clients’ objectives
- Participate and contribute in creative brainstorms and collaborative work with the Marketing/Creative Team
- Evaluate and take direction from Marketing briefs to solve business problems through creative execution
- Appraise and edit your own work, and bring a sharp eye for detail to every round of a project
- Present work confidently and clearly to clients and senior leadership
- Write copy based on strategy, concept/idea, target audience, brand, and brand guidelines
- Ensure tone and language is appropriate for brand personality
- Stay on-top-of social and cultural lingo- follow pop culture past, present, and future across various industries (preferably a focus in fashion, wellness, beauty, and lifestyle).
- Excellent research skills that translate into informed and technical writing as needed
- Apply knowledge of various social media platforms/trends to writing
Ready to join our team? Apply now
Miami / Los Angeles
As a People and Operations Manager you will manage human resources across the company. You will be involved in the development of our incredible team...
Diversity and Inclusion CommitmentAbsolute Web is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.