*You must be based in Miami or Los Angeles to be considered, thank you!
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage & Optimize Email SMS
• Grow client’s email and SMS subscriber base (must have experience with Klaviyo, SMS Bump, postscript, etc).
• Oversee campaign and A/B testing calendars for email and text channels
• Build and maintain dashboards to measure performance and identify opportunities
Design Customer Journey
• Lead customer research and recommend opportunities to enhance the client’s overall journey
• Understand drivers of churn and drive initiatives that reduce churn
• Build loyalty and referral programs from the ground up (must have experience with Smile.io, Loyalty Lion, etc).
Qualifications & Skills
• 3+ years in digital marketing or customer loyalty/retention
• Expertise in email and text marketing platforms, such as Klaviyo
• Knowledge of Shopify
• Eye for creative content and ability to manage/work with copywriters and designers. Bonus if you can write copy!
• Expertise in quantitative and qualitative customer research
• Experience with analytical tools and platforms
• Experience in managing teams
• Strong leadership & communication skills: listen, mentor, and teach by example
• Ability to manage multiple moving pieces
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Adaptable to new and evolving social platforms and advertising technologies
• Thoughtful and self-reflective, willingness to learn
• Team-player, hard-working, organized, and goal-oriented
• Excitement for startups and building from the ground up
• Well-known D2C brand experience OR agency experience required
• Passion for e-commerce, consumer retail and/or digital marketing
eCommerce Project Manager
Miami / Los Angeles
Shopify Plus Lead Developer
Miami / Los Angeles
Diversity and Inclusion CommitmentAbsolute Web is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.