Absolute Web is looking for an eCommerce Solutions Strategist to work collaboratively with clients and our in-house team and provide marketable solutions to help our clients’ eCommerce businesses excel. The perfect candidate will be creative, experienced and passionate about helping clients design, strategize and implement solutions to their needs. Agency experience is preferred, as well as the ability to multitask and work with clients across a spectrum of fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience as an IT Solutions Strategist / Business Analyst / Product Manager or related title, preferably in an agency setting
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years hands-on experience with eCommerce, preferably with an eCommerce platform. We specialize in
- Magento, BigCommerce, and Shopify Plus.
- Must have outstanding communication skills — written, verbal and listening
- Experience with system integrations like ERP, OMS, payment services, WMS or fulfillment, CMS, CRM and more.
- Working knowledge of general principles of open source software, SQL databases, HTML and CSS, and common web technologies integral to building seamless multi-channel experiences.
- Experience as a Product Owner using Agile and Scrum methodology for software development is preferred.
- Experience using JIRA, MeisterTask, Basecamp or other Issue and Project Tracking software is preferred.
- Experience in a client-facing role
Ready to join our team? Apply now
Magento 2 Full-Stack Developer
Miami / Los Angeles
We are Absolute Web, a Miami-based eCommerce Design & Development Agency. We empower Brands & Merchants by proving them both B2B and B2C Magento Commerce....
UI/UX Web Designer
Miami / Los Angeles
Absolute Web is a leading Digital Commerce Agency headquartered in Miami, with more offices in LA & Europe. Our primary focus & expertise is building,...
Diversity and Inclusion CommitmentAbsolute Web is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.