Absolute Web is looking for a motivated and talented eCommerce Solutions Architect to join our growing and passionate team. The solutions architect should have technical experience on the Magento, Shopify Plus and BigCommerce platforms and be able to provide complete development expertise.
You will work on a collaborative team to provide clients with a full-service experience, from discovery to implementation, being sure to be knowledgeable of policy changes and progressions.
- At least 2 years of experience working with one or all of these platforms (Magento, Shopify Plus, BigCommerce)
- Certifications are a plus, but not required
- Experience working in a development team, understanding agile development, Kanban, tools like JIRA, etc
- Agency experience is a plus, but not required
- Experience working with PWA (Progressive Web Applications) is a plus, but not required
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will work with and lead development teams to ensure project success
- Daily/weekly strategic stand-up calls
- Consult and improve internal development best practices
- Develop high-level applications within Magento (or Shopify, or BigCommerce)
- Code-review other team members
- Participate in early calls with potential development clients
- Analyze, research and scope out solutions based on client requirements
- Transcribe scope into a development to do list in JIRA or another project management tool
- Oversee project timelines and communicate with the client
- Be pro-active in finding other solutions to recommend clients to improve their website user experience or backend management
- Experience with multiple Magento/Shopify/BigCommerce implementations (Requirement: Proficient in at least one of the platforms)
- Industry experience in B2B and B2C eCommerce
- Excellent knowledge in project charts, solutions and architecture patterns
- Expertise in all Magento (or Shopify, or BigCommerce) functional modules
- Expertise in Magento (or Shopify, or BigCommerce) technical architecture concepts
- Expertise in Project Task management (time based/ Event based), internationalization/ localization/ personalization concepts
- A good knowledge in integration with Web content management systems
- Expert in commerce concepts like supply chain, warehousing, logistics management, marketing, CRM
- Experience in defining solutions in component based architectures and process/rule-driven solutions
- Defining UML for requirements definition and for systems design
- Incremental development/ refactoring approaches
- Excellent Code version control and conflict management capabilities with Git/ SVN
- Excellent build/ release/ deployment management capabilities
Ready to join our team? Apply now
eCommerce Project Manager
Miami / Los Angeles
Absolute Web is seeking applicants for a eCommerce Project Manager position to join our creative team. We are a full-service eCommerce development and online marketing...
Loyalty & Retention Marketing Manager
Miami / Los Angeles
*You must be based in Miami or Los Angeles to be considered, thank you!
Diversity and Inclusion CommitmentAbsolute Web is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.