Absolute Web Services is looking for a motivated and talented eCommerce Solutions Architect to join our collaborative team. The solutions architect will have technical experience on the Magento, SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), and Shopify Plus platforms and be able to provide complete development expertise.
They will work on a collaborative team to provide clients with a full-service experience, from discovery to design to implementation, being sure to be knowledgeable of policy changes and progressions.
- Experience with multiple Magento implementations
- Industry experience inB2B and B2C ecommerce
- Excellent Knowledge in Enterprise Java, Design and Architecture patterns
- Expert in Zend framework
- Strong OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and RDBMS concepts
- Expertise in all Magento functional modules
- Expertise in Magento technical architecture concepts Expertise in Magento Task management (time based/ Event based), internationalization/ localization/ personalization concepts
- Rich Internet Application using AJAX/JQuery
- A good knowledge in integration with Web content management systems
- Expert in commerce concepts like supply chain, warehousing, logistics management, marketing, CRM
- Experience in defining solutions in component based architectures and process/rule-driven solutions
- Defining UML for requirements definition and for systems design
- Incremental development/ refactoring approaches
- Excellent Code version control and conflict management capabilities with Git/ SVN
- Excellent build/ release/ deployment management capabilities
- Great working knowledge in Jenkins, Maven, Ant like build & deployment tools
- Expert in Tomcat, Spring TC, and JBoss architecture and configuration management
Miami / Los Angeles
Diversity and Inclusion CommitmentAbsolute Web is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.