Absolute Web is seeking applicants for a eCommerce Manager position to join our creative team. We are a full-service eCommerce development and online marketing agency based in Miami, Florida. Since 1999, AWS has been helping clients develop unique solutions that maximize their exposure and return on investment.
- eCommerce: 2 years +
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing Product Launches, Sales Process, Promotions and more from within the Magento Ecommerce Platform.
- Weekly performance reporting focusing on key consumer metrics.
- Manage and oversee Ecommerce Digital marketing initiatives
- Responsible for growth of eCommerce and website
- Develop strategies to improve sales including content layout, loyalty programs, personalization, SEO/SEM, social promotion, mobile, affiliate marketing, retargeting etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years experience in website management, design development, coding and/or SEO
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, ability to make evidence based decisions and design effective procedures to test ideas
- Impeccable time-management and organizational skills
- Must have experience with Magento eCommerce Platform
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS preferred * Must be a Google Analytics expert, as the ecommerce manager you will be relied upon to convert data into actionable insights that will be used to better business process, customer experience, increase sales and more.
Miami / Los Angeles
Diversity and Inclusion CommitmentAbsolute Web is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.