The Affiliate + Partnerships Manager will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, managing, optimizing, and reporting on affiliate and partner relations aimed at growing revenue. They will be expected to oversee communications, offers, and new channel testing, with a primary focus on growth. The ideal candidate will be proactive, personable, and confident with data, continuously looking for creative and effective ways to garner effective exposure for our clients.
Priority will be given to candidates in Miami and Los Angeles. Remote considered for the right candidate!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Expand the affiliate marketing channels for our clients, growing existing partnerships and recruiting new ones across all categories (content, affiliate networks, loyalty, incentive, email, and more)
- Establish and nurture relationships with publications, websites, reviewers, influencers, affiliates, and other media partners
- Optimize, test, and grow additional partnership channels (rewards, social, etc)
- Conduct ongoing offer testing and partner bounties, understanding the trade-offs between CAC efficiency, volume, and LTV.
- Own Impact as a platform, ensuring correct set up of affiliate terms, promotions, ads, and tracking.
- Work cross-functionally with relevant team members and own the delivery of assets to external partners.
- 3+ years partnership and/or affiliate marketing experience at a high growth DTC brand or agency
- Demonstrated ability to optimize campaigns over time through the use of creative new methods
- Expertise with digital tools, including but not limited to: Impact (Affiliate), Rewards Programs (Smile/Loyalty Lion), Paid Social (Facebook), Google (+YouTube), SMS
Miami / Los Angeles
Diversity and Inclusion CommitmentAbsolute Web is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.