Blackberry Playbook May Support Google Apps.
We all know that Google is trying to get into everything. It does seem that whatever they touch turns to gold. Google have being trying to find a way into the mobile market and it looks like they may have found it.
Research in Motion, the makers of the Playbook, will see that the Blackberry can support some of the apps from the Google android platform. This will give customers access to more than 130,000 apps. Android has become a very popular alternative to Apple products. The company doesn’t have a tablet product and it would certainly give users other options in the market, rather than dealing only with Apple.
- Ecommerce Growth Strategy Over Hype: How Not To Get Carried Away by AI
- Top eCommerce Conferences and Marketing Events to Attend in 2024
- Inc. 5000 & Absolute Web: Celebrating 6 Years of Recognition
- The Most Inspiring eCommerce Event. EEE 2023 Recap.
- What Shopify’s Checkout Extensibility Update Means for Shopify Plus Customers Using Customized checkout.liquid Files or Shopify Checkout Scripts
- Absolute Web Hosts Miami’s Biggest Ecommerce Event Headlined by Kevin O’Leary
In a rapidly evolving industry like eCommerce, staying ahead of…
Shopify Plus, an enterprise-level version of the popular Shopify eCommerce…
Absolute Web Has Partnered with Recharge, Signifyd, Feedonomics, Gorgias, BigCommerce,…
Our ecommerce agency has had a remarkable year. We’re excited to share…