Blackberry Playbook May Support Google Apps.
We all know that Google is trying to get into everything. It does seem that whatever they touch turns to gold. Google have being trying to find a way into the mobile market and it looks like they may have found it.
Research in Motion, the makers of the Playbook, will see that the Blackberry can support some of the apps from the Google android platform. This will give customers access to more than 130,000 apps. Android has become a very popular alternative to Apple products. The company doesn’t have a tablet product and it would certainly give users other options in the market, rather than dealing only with Apple.
- Headless Commerce: A Q&A With Our Team
- What Exactly Is Headless Commerce and How Does It Work?
- Absolute Web Named 2021 National and Local Excellence Award Winner by UpCity
- Preparing Your eCommerce Business for the iOS 14 Update
- NFTs and How They’re Used in Marketing
- Absolute Web Partners With WordPress VIP