B2B Online Miami 2018 Recap
We were honored to be a part of the B2B Online Miami conference this year. The event took place at Turnberry Isle Miami for 3 days, between November 12 and November 14. It was a successful conference, where our team met some of our current partners and clients, as well as establishing new contacts for future B2B and B2C project collaborations.
Absolute Web featured as a sponsor at the event and also exhibited at booth #109, with a part of our team, networking and showcasing past B2B work to the audience. In addition to that, Georgiy Slobodenyuk and Sergio Tabaran hosted two round-table sessions on Ecommerce Automation Strategies to Reduce Costs and Increase Revenue. We thank all participants at the table and we hope they left with useful knowledge that they can apply within their organizations.
Some of the main topics we covered are:
- Email Marketing Automation
- Personalized Search
- Product Recommendations
- Product Reviews Automation
- Social Media User-generated Content
- Customer Service Automation
- Shipping Automation
- Organization Workflow Automation
- Fraud Detection
- Omnichannel Automation
- PIM Automation
We look forward to the next year’s event and thank Worldwide Business Research for organizing a well-put conference!
- The Most Inspiring eCommerce Event. EEE 2023 Recap.
- What Shopify’s Checkout Extensibility Update Means for Shopify Plus Customers Using Customized checkout.liquid Files or Shopify Checkout Scripts
- Absolute Web Hosts Miami’s Biggest Ecommerce Event Headlined by Kevin O’Leary
- Charting the Future: Absolute Web’s Roadmap for 2023
- eCommerce Conferences 2023 and Marketing Events to Attend
- Absolute Web Marks 5 Consecutive Years in the Inc. 5000
The Most Inspiring eCommerce Event. EEE 2023 ...
On February 23rd, the second edition of Ecommerce Experience Evolution…
What Shopify’s Checkout Extensibility Update Means for ...
Shopify Plus, an enterprise-level version of the popular Shopify eCommerce…
Absolute Web Hosts Miami’s Biggest Ecommerce Event ...
Absolute Web Has Partnered with Recharge, Signifyd, Feedonomics, Gorgias, BigCommerce,…
Charting the Future: Absolute Web’s Roadmap for ...
Our ecommerce agency has had a remarkable year. We’re excited to share…
eCommerce Conferences 2023 and Marketing Events to ...
Not sure which upcoming eCommerce conferences 2023 you should attend?…
Absolute Web Marks 5 Consecutive Years in ...
MIAMI, Aug. 19, 2022 – Today, Inc. revealed that Absolute…
Amazon is Extending Its Prime Benefits to ...
Amazon is changing the e-commerce landscape once again, and this…
Proud Sponsors of ChargeX 2022 by Recharge
Absolute Web is proud to be one of the sponsors…
Leave a Reply