Adobe Acquires Magento Commerce
Adobe made an announcement today that it has acquired Magento Commerce for $1.68 billion. The inclusion of the Magento Commerce Cloud will allow commerce to be integrated into the Adobe Experience Cloud flawlessly. This will provide one platform that caters to both B2B and B2C globally.
The Magento Platform merges digital commerce, order management, and predictive intelligence into a unified commerce platform that enables shopping experiences across a wide array of industries.
For more info on the announcement:
- Best eCommerce Conferences 2022 and Marketing Events to Attend
- Prepare for the 2021 Holiday Season
- Headless Commerce: A Q&A With Our Team
- What Exactly Is Headless Commerce and How Does It Work?
- Absolute Web Named 2021 National and Local Excellence Award Winner by UpCity
- Preparing Your eCommerce Business for the iOS 14 Update
Not sure which upcoming eCommerce conferences you should attend? We’re…