Adobe Acquires Magento Commerce
Adobe made an announcement today that it has acquired Magento Commerce for $1.68 billion. The inclusion of the Magento Commerce Cloud will allow commerce to be integrated into the Adobe Experience Cloud flawlessly. This will provide one platform that caters to both B2B and B2C globally.
The Magento Platform merges digital commerce, order management, and predictive intelligence into a unified commerce platform that enables shopping experiences across a wide array of industries.
For more info on the announcement:
- Absolute Web Named 2021 National and Local Excellence Award Winner by UpCity
- Preparing Your eCommerce Business for the iOS 14 Update
- NFTs and How They’re Used in Marketing
- Absolute Web Partners With WordPress VIP
- Absolute Web is among Top Web Development Companies in Los Angeles
- What Does a Mobile-First Approach Mean and How Do You Accomplish It?